The following goals have been maintained faithfully as a continuation of the “Royal and Noble Stewardship of the Commonwealth of Two Nations,” through some of the following activities:
- Establishment of the Polish Nobility Association Foundation College of Heraldry;
- Educational support for heraldic research in over twenty-six (26) countries;
- Publication of the journal, White Eagle, and other printed materials related to heraldic subjects;
- The identification, publication and dissemination of genealogical and heraldic articles and resources;
- The promulgation of chivalric ideals and awards;
- Communication of activities related to Polish-Lithuanian Nobility and Heraldry with every known head of Imperial, Royal, and Serene Houses and Monarchist/Nobility Organizations;
- Support for similar, newly formed, cultural heraldic/nobility organizations in former Communist countries.